I don’t know about you, but I just feel plain gross at the end of winter. When it’s so cold outside that my eyes instantly start tearing up, how on earth am I going to look like a presentable human being? Now is the perfect time to switch up your routine and try a few new beauty products. I have a few products in mind that I’m dying to add to my collection!
1. Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica: I’m obsessed with all of the Dermalogica products I currently own, and this microfoliant is the first thing on my wishlist. Besides, ever since I got that amazing facial, I now know how important it is to exfoliate more!
2. Sheer Illuminating Lip Gloss by Bobbi Brown: These lip glosses are perfect to either wear on their own or on top of another lipstick. They’re also infused with soothing botanical extracts to keep lips healthy and soft.
3. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ: This product is for all of us who are losing the battle against chapped lips. The Lip Scrub is one of Bluemercury’s best sellers and is guaranteed to leave lips soft and supple.
4. Repair Blow Dry by Bumble & Bumble: This is perfect for my dry, damaged hair. Bumble & Bumble’s serum-in-creme elixir for dry or damaged hair helps seal split ends and protects against heat, breakage and UV damage.
5. Watercolor Mist Palette by Laura Mercier: I absolutely adore the muted colors in this palette. It’s a great way to introduce a little more color to your makeup routine without looking too spring-y.