I’m super nostalgic this week for all things college. I’m an only child and don’t have any brothers or sisters, however, I am pretty close to one of my friend’s little sisters and she’s pretty much the sibling I never had. She started her freshman year at the greatest school ever, Virginia Commonwealth University this week, (proud alumna right here!) and I’m incredibly excited for her. I was super excited to surprise her with a little care package this week jam packed with both practical and fun items. Here’s a list of what I included below!
- College Swag. You can never be too spirited in college, right? Feel free to include college t-shirts, buttons, bumper stickers, anything to get your coed excited for school!
- Fun School Supplies. Homework is always a little better with fun school supplies! I included some funky pens and quatrefoil post-its so my favorite college student can do work in style.
- Snacks. Let’s face it: none of us really ate that much healthy stuff while in school. I included some protein packed bars so that she can hopefully eat something nutritious!
- Schick Disposable Razor. I have to admit, I totally was using the $1 razors I found at the grocery store for a while. After graduating, I finally invested in Schick Quattro Razors and I’ve noticed a world of difference! My legs have never been smoother, and I thought it would be a great addition to the care package. I picked up my pair at Walmart and scored an incredible deal.
- Nail Polish. Let’s face it, can you really have enough nail polish shades? I included a polish in a shade that’s perfect for fall!
- A little bling. Now that I’ve included some practical stuff, I figured I would throw in a pair of statement earrings as well so my favorite college freshman can head to class in style!
What do you include in a care package?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.