Oh man, guys. Next week, I promise my regular posting schedule will go into effect. Things have been a little chaotic here — from moving less than 2 weeks ago to jetting off to TBScon and then Raleigh right afterward, I’ve had trouble keeping on top of things. However, next week I finally have a full week at HOME to unpack, get the blog organized, and edit the hundreds of photos we’ve produced over the last few weeks!
This might be the last week I do these Weekend Scoop check-ins, but I’m putting the finishing touches on my edit calendar for the rest of the month shortly. Stay tuned!
I’m finally back in Virginia, so I plan on unpacking as much as possible. I’m actually going car shopping today, and I’m going to test drive a Honda Civic & HRV, and the Nissan Rouge & Kicks models. I’m not 100% sure if I’ll purchase a car this weekend, but I hope I can get one in the next week or so — living in Charlottesville without a car has been a tad challenging!
We’re also headed up to Luray for a pig roast from an old coworker. We’re stopping by a winery that won the Governor’s Cup award a few years ago, so I’ll definitely report back and let you all know how that is!
- Check out these budget-friendly housewarming gift ideas!
- Couldn’t attend TBScon? Here’s a recap of some tips I shared in my workshop!
- What to do when you’re feeling deflated.
- How to keep your cool when you’re making a long-distance move.
What I’m Loving: Pre-Fall Picks
- I just bought this t-shirt dress, and I plan on living in it for the rest of summer
- An off the shoulder polka dot dress that’s coming to NYFW with me
- This cocktail dress that’s pictured above will look great for summer and fall weddings!
- Sweater tank = the perfect pre-fall piece to wear when it’s a zillion degrees out