It’s My Favorite Holiday.
Christmas? Halloween? Thanksgiving? NOPE. My friends, happy Cinco De Mayo! If you need me, I’ll be heading down to Charlottesville this weekend (and I’m hoping to make a pit-stop in RVA!), and celebrating with both tacos and margaritas in hand. Bless up. Let’s get to the Weekend Scoop, shall we?
Need to catch up on the latest posts? I’ve got you covered!
- Kicked off the month of the May with this little one-shoulder dress
- I’ve only got a couple of weeks left in the District, so here’s my D.C. Bucket List
- All about a really cool alternative to headphones
- Why Charlottesville is amazing and I’m going back again this weekend (whoops)
What I’m Loving: Mother’s Day Edition
PSA: you have ONE week left to get your Mother’s Day gifts. Don’t slack! If you order today, they’ll ship on time. I would show you what I’m getting my mom, but she reads my blog so I can’t spill the beans here 😉
- This Jimmy Choo perfume smells like a dream
- A Kendra Scott necklace is always a hit with the mommas!
- Trust me, this Tory Burch wallet will be a hit!
- How cute is this pom pom scarf?
- When in doubt, candles are the way to go!
Live Like a Local
- The Embassy Row Hotel is hosting a pretty major Cinco de Mayo celebration sponsored by Corona on their rooftop! I’m sad to personally miss it since I’ll be out of town, but I totally think you should check it out!
- If you’re more of a patio person, Pinea at the W Hotel will be hosting another Cinco fest tonight! Enjoy margaritas, lawn games, and dj sets.