To be completely honest, wine has been my Valentine for a few years now. Sorry, Tom!
All jokes aside, both Galentine’s Day and Valentine’s Day are right around the corner, and it’s a great time to give your partner, friends, or a loved one a little gift to brighten their day. And honestly, if you know someone who enjoys wine, these types of gifts are always going to be a hit.
Today, I’m sharing my Valentine’s Day gift guide for the wine lover in your life!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Wine Lovers
- Wine Not Bracelet: At $30, it would be such a cute gift to get your gal pals for Galentine’s Day! Matching bracelets, anyone? This bracelet comes with a tag inscribed with a registration code that can be used to register your bracelet on the Little Words Project app or website, inducting you into the Nice Girl Gang, a community of women dedicated to building each other up.
- Marble Wine Chiller Bucket: I mean, why would put that bottle of white or rosé back in the fridge, when you could leave it out on your table and place it in a chic wine chiller to keep it the perfect temperature? I love this sleek marble wine chiller: it’s under $30 and will look fabulous in your kitchen or on your dining room table!
- Wine is my Favorite Sweatshirt: Say hello to your new favorite quarantine sweatshirt. It’s festive, fun, and super accurate! I also love the metallic lettering; it gives this sweatshirt a lot of sass and flair!
- Iridescent Stemless Champagne Flutes Set: For the wine lover who’s building their glass collection, this iridescent champagne flute set is a must. A set of four is less than $25, they’re dishwasher safe, and the pop of color gives these glasses a quirky twist.
- Coravin Model Three: For the person in your life who has an epic wine collection, a Coravin is a perfect gift for the wine enthusiast who’s taken their passion to the next level. The Model Three works pretty well for Tom and me: we’ve been able to pour a glass or two of our favorite wines we’ve gotten abroad without damaging the cork. IMO, this is the superior wine preservation system!
- Partners in Wine T-Shirt: I’ve already made plans to get my entire friend group this t-shirt. I also have a few Suburban Riot t-shirts, and I can confirm that they’re super soft, very flattering, and you’ll want to wear these t-shirts 24/7!
- Waterfall Wine Glasses Set: These are the wine glasses of my dreams. These glasses are handpainted and absolutely exquisite! Plus, they have a matching decanter and coupe set that you can also gift to a loved one.
- Gold 2-pc. Cheese Slicer Set: I mean…if you enjoy wine, then you must love cheese, right? Since the two go hand in hand, gifting your loved one a set of elevated cheese slicers would be a good move. I love this gold set: they’re incredibly chic, sophisticated, and under $25!
- Gold Tip Wine Decanter: I’m not going to lie: I really wish I had this gold tip decanter in my life. I think it’s very sleek and would look fabulous on any dinner table!
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne: Give them what they really want: some bubbly. The Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne is one of my favorite champagnes on the planet, and you’ll either find us drinking this or our bottle of Tattinger that we got when we visited France a couple of years ago!
Which Valentine’s Day gift guide item do you like the most? Let me know in a comment below!
View more Valentine’s Day Gifts for the Wine Lover:
Top photo by Tom McGovern