After a whirlwind year of travel, these travel gift ideas really speaks to my heart this year! In 2017, I’ve spent more time on the road than I have at home, and I’ve learned a thing or two about the best travel gear. Today’s gift guide has some travel gift ideas for the traveler who’s always on a plane or a train.
Travel Blowdryer | Jewelry Case | Passport Cover
Bluetooth Headphones | Water Bottle | Marble Luggage Set
Travel Perfume | Cocktail Carry-On Kit | Portable Steamer
Travel Brush Set | Leather Carry On
Silk Eye Mask | Beauty Elixir | Travel Skincare Set
Leather Backpack | How to Pack Book | Travel Wrap
These travel gift ideas include some of my favorite products that I use while traveling on this list, along with some items that I would love to see under my tree this year (hint hint, Santa!) Here are some of my favorite products on this list:
- Skullcandy Hesh 3 Bluetooth Headphones: The folks over at Skullcandy sent a pair of these for me to try, and guys: I am obsessed. I wore these on a flight with a screaming, kicking toddler behind me, and these headphones managed to cancel out every annoying sound I heard on the flight. The battery lasts around ~7-8 hours, give or take, which is perfect for a long day of travel.
- IT Cosmetics Brush Set: I’ve been using IT Cosmetics’ brushes for a while now, and I’m so happy that I have a travel brush set of theirs! They’re slightly smaller than my full-size brushes and they come in an adorable fold up pouch. Often times, I’ll accidentally leave one of my brushes at home, so I love having a travel set of brushes so that I can ensure that I’m carrying all of my essentials!
- Madewell Transport Rucksack: I’ve had this backpack for a year now, and it is the best thing to carry to the airport. It has a lot more space than it leads on: I carry it as my personal item (it fits underneath an airplane seat!), and I like to put in a spare change of clothes, a purse and any extra shoes that won’t fit in my bag in this backpack. The quality is incredible, and it’s held up very well over the last year!
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir: This travel size version of the Beauty Elixir is a lifesaver! I use this to set my makeup, and it gives me a dewy, refreshed glow. I have a full-size version at home, but this would make for a fabulous stocking stuffer.
- Tula Skincare Set: I love traveling with Tula products because they’re great for any environment I travel to: no matter whether its super dry like Phoenix, or crazy humid like New Orleans. These products keep my skin balanced and properly moisturized throughout any trip!