A sweet, spicy, crunchy salad that’s perfect for fall.
1 (12 oz) container refrigerated Trader Joe’s sweet potato ribbons, or 1 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into thin strips.
½ Red Onion, Sliced
5 cups chopped kale
1 bottle Trader Joe’s Honey Aleppo Sauce
½ lime, juiced
½ cup Tri-Colored Quinoa
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place sweet potato ribbons and sliced red onion on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes, stir and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- In small pot boil 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of quinoa. Once boiling lower to a simmer, cover with a lid, and cook for 10 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- In a salad bowl add kale, 1 tablespoon of Honey Aleppo Sauce, and juice from ½ lime. Stir to throughly coat the kale, set aside.
- Once sweet potatoes and quinoa are done start to assemble the salad.
- Add the sweet potato mixture and the quinoa to the salad bowl. Then add an additional 2 tablespoons Honey Aleppo Sauce Toss, to combine.
- Top with feta and pumpkin seeds, and serve.
- Prep Time: 45 Mins