A fall-inspired comfort food dish.
4 cups butternut squash, small diced
¼ cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons butter
3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
1 bag Trader Joe’s frozen mushroom risotto
Grated Parmesan, as a garnish
- In a large sauté pan add 1 cup of water and butternut squash, bring to a simmer. Cook until butternut squash is soft and water has been absorbed.
- Once water has been absorbed add butter and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 minutes.
- At this point the mushrooms and butternut squash will start sticking to the pan, don’t panic, add in ¼ cup of wine, this will help release the bits stuck the bottom of the pan.
- Next, add in the whole bag of Trader Joe’s Frozen Mushroom Risotto, stirring constantly until the whole mix is hot throughout.
- Divide among bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese.