It’s that time of year again: time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
One item that I always try to pick up during the #NSale? Shoes. Let’s face it: fall shoes, sneakers, and boots tend to add up, so this is the perfect time to stock up on your favorites. Plus, I’m super happy with the quality of the shoes each year, and I usually end up wearing for years.
If you’re shopping the sale, here is a reminder of important NSale dates:
Important 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dates:
August 4-18: Icon Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 7-18: Ambassador Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 10-18: Influencer Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 13-18: Insider Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 19-30: Open to the Public
A lot of clothing picks have sold out this year during the sale during early access, but there’s still a decent selection of shoes. Also, after visiting my local Nordstrom store on Monday, the sales associate said to be on the lookout for restocks when the sale opens to the public on August 19th!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top 10 Shoe Picks
Some of my favorite shoe picks for women from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are:
- Madewell Remi Mule // I love these mules because they’re less than $50, come in 4 different colors, and are an easy shoe to slide on with jeans. I know I’ll be living in these during those summer/fall transition months!
- Steve Madden Feather Loafer // These loafers are less than $40, and a cozy pick that will look amazing with all of your fall ensembles.
- Dolce Vita Bo Booties // I’ve purchased Dolce Vita booties for years, and I’m always blown away by the quality. I’m pretty rough with my booties, but their shoes are super durable and hold up very well. This pair is under $100, and they come in black and also a fun leopard print.
- Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker // I picked up my first pair of Adidas Stan Smiths a few years ago, and I quickly became obsessed. They’re classic, super comfortable, and look amazing with dresses, skirts, denim…you name it! I’ve taken my pair to many different states and countries, and they’re my go-to shoe for exploring. These are on sale for $55!
- Marc Fisher LTD Yulunda Pump // I know a lot of folks will be working from home this fall, but when it comes time to go back to the office, these pumps are going to be your best friend! They’re on sale for less than $100, come in seven different colors, and are incredibly comfortable. I love the low, chunky heel — you’ll want to walk in them all day!
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 TB Running Shoe // Anyone else hate spending a fortune on activewear? Every other year, I like to pick up a new pair of Nikes for working out from the sale. The pair I got a couple of years is still in great shape, so I think this is one of the best investments you can make!
- Marc Fisher LTD Waldo Lace-Up Platform Bootie // I love these hiker-inspired boots because they’re the perfect thing to wear on a slushy or rainy winter day. Plus, they’re super adorable! They come in both white and black and are right under $150.
- Steve Madden Kaylah Pointed Toe Bootie // I love how sleek this bootie is! It’s the perfect option to pair with dresses and skirts this fall, and the pointed toe will elongate your legs. It comes in five different colors and is under $100.
- Marc Fisher LTD Cathi Pointed Toe Over the Knee Boot // If you’re going to get an over the knee boot during the sale, Marc Fisher is going to be a solid bet. I’ve tried a lot of OTK boots over the years, and this is the one brand that stays up on my legs all day. These are under $150 and come in brown and black.
- Sam Edelman Davis Knee High Boot // This might be one of my favorite shoes from the sale. I bought a similar pair of boots last year, and I ended up wearing them at least once a week and got so many compliments on them! This is one pair of boots that you’ll have for years and get a lot of use out of.
Shop More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Shoe Picks for Women:
Shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year? Let me know what you’re looking for in the comments!