I haven’t chatted about beauty in a hot minute, and I’ve tried some products over the last few months that I’m pretty obsessed with. Here’s a list of products that I think should be on your radar this spring!
- Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil: I have a lot of dark spots due to acne, and I’m always on the hunt for a product to make my skin more even. I’m obsessed with the Korres Wild Rose line of products: this product smells absolutely amazing and it lifted my dark spots at the same time. It really makes my skin glow, which is what my skin needs after this harsh winter!
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation: I went for a really long time without using a foundation. I used a simple powder and left the door because I hated how heavy liquid foundation was. The folks at Make Up For Ever sent me this foundation to try, and I am obsessed and have been wearing it every day ever since. It feels so light, goes on so smooth, and covers all the blemishes and dark spots I need it to. Probably my favorite foundation I’ve used to date!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Minor Sin: This is another product that I use every single day. I used to use a MAC primer, but this one has quickly become my favorite. It has a brush inside the tube, which makes this primer amazing for travel. The base itself is a really pretty gold color, and my eyeshadow stays put even on my 18-hour days.
- IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara Primer: Anyone else suffer from short lash syndrome? Eyelash primers are pretty necessary for me to even look like I’m wearing mascara at all, and this primer from IT Cosmetics really does a fantastic job. I use it mainly at the root of my eyelashes for more length and volume.
- Lancôme L’ABSOLU ROUGE DÉFINITION in Le Vermillon: You’ve seen me wear this shade plenty of times before in outfit posts, but this is my go-to matte red lipstick by far. The color stays put for several hours and I don’t have to touch it up much during the day, which is amazing because I like my lipstick to be no-fuss.
Shop My Spring Favorites:
What are your spring beauty favorites?