So, there’s this little thing called the Sephora Sale happening right now. Have you heard of it?
In all seriousness, I love the Sephora Spring Saving Event, and I use it as a time to either stock up on skincare essentials or to try out new beauty products. Here are some of my favorite Sephora Spring Skincare Essentials — products that I’ve personally tried over the past few years and can vouch for! Just a reminder, you can get up to 20% off these products until April 19th.
Sephora Skincare Essentials
- Dermalogica AGE Bright Spot Fader: I love using this as a spot treatment for blemishes. Plus, it helps combat dark spots, which I adore. Because no one wants acne scars, right?
- Supergoop Bright-Eyed 100% Mineral Eye Cream SPF 40: I’m pretty shocked that I haven’t owned an eye cream with SPF before trying this product. You put sunscreen on your entire face, so it would just make sense that you would also use it under your eye area, right? I love using this eye cream in the mornings to help fully protect the delicate under-eye area! Plus, it’s brown girl friendly and doesn’t leave a weird cast or ashy sheen.
- Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Acne Treatment Mask: Real talk, I hate how this mask smells, but it really does the trick in terms of combatting acne. Sometimes, I’ll use it just as a heavy-duty spot treatment, but I usually use it when I notice my maskne is getting a little crazy. Helps get rid of my blemishes in about 24 hours!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: Nobody has time for dry lips. After washing my face every night, I love using this lip sleeping mask to give my lips a boost of moisture. When I wake up, my lips feel soft, hydrated, and incredible after using this at night!
- Dermalogica AGE Bright Clearing Serum: If you get adult acne, this is 100% the product for you. I like to use this on my t-zone in the mornings to help prevent and/or reduce breakouts.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum: I received this product in a PR mailer a few years ago, and I’ve been hooked ever since. This night serum does a fantastic job at smoothing my skin, preventing fine lines, and managing breakouts.
- Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer: I got a sample size of this moisturizer, and I loved it. It’s super lightweight and packs a punch, but it doesn’t overwhelm my t-zone or make my face overly shiny either. Just the right amount of balance!
- Dermalogica Retinol Acne Clearing Oil: Dermalogica was nice enough to send me this product last year, and I fell in love with it. This is great for adults who experience breakouts — the retinol provides a ton of anti-aging benefits, while the formula is designed to combat those pesky breakouts. A true savior to prevent maskne, to be honest!
- Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator: I love using this product at night to give my lips a bit of TLC. This product will help you exfoliate the dead skin off your lips and help you achieve the softest, most supple lips.
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm: The Elemis Cleansing Balm is my favorite, but if I can’t get it shipped to me on time, this Clinique balm is a close second. It’s an oil-based cleanser, and I love the way that makeup just melts off when I use this product.
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm: This is another cleansing balm that I love as well, and it’s got incredible reviews to prove how effective it is. The best part? It’s also cruelty-free and clean!
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks: These are my favorite eye masks at the moment. They’re hydrating, plumping, and help make my tired eyes look awake and youthful — no matter how tired I am!
- Peace Out Retinol Eye Stick: This product is a recent favorite of mine. I love a good retinol eye cream, and I was looking for something that would be easy to travel with. I love that this product comes in a stick, which makes application easy. Just make sure the product is at room temperature, so it spreads easily and evenly!
- Tata Harper Resurfacing BHA Glow Mask: This is my favorite mask in my beauty cabinet at the moment. I love that it helps minimize my pores, evens out the texture of my skin, and gives me a healthy glow. Definitely worth the investment!
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++: This might be my favorite sunscreen ever. If you have oily/combo skin and want to reduce shine, this sunscreen has a mattifying effect that makes you look like you’re wearing a tinted moisturizer. This is great to wear without makeup, but it also doubles as a primer.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: I’ve been using this product for about five years now, and it’s a gamechanger. It’s a great way to exfoliate your skin every day gently. I use this at night after cleansing and before serums. You can also mix this in with your cleanser if you’re looking to save time at night.
- Necessaire The Body Exfoliator: With Bamboo Charcoal: I forgot to put this on the collage (whoops!), but I got to try out this product a few months ago, and I’m obsessed. It makes your skin feel so, so smooth! I use this a couple of times a week in the shower, and it’s honestly a highlight of my week.
What are your Sephora skincare favorites for spring? Let me know in the comments below!