Sephora Beauty Insider Sale:
Do you know what I’ve realized as I’ve gotten older? Beauty products really add up. That’s why I always try to stock up on my favorites whenever Sephora has one of their Beauty Insider Events. It’s also a great time to try out some new products!
The Sephora Beauty Insider SaleSpring Bonus Event is running from now until May 6th. First things first: you’ll need to register as a beauty insider to shop this sale (which is 100% free, and once you enroll, you’ll earn points for every Sephora purchase you make — I’ve been a member for about four years now!)
Beauty Insiders can get 10% off their entire purchase during the sale w/ code HEYINSIDER. If you’re a VIB Level (aka — if you’ve spent $350 at Sephora in the past calendar year), you’ll get 15% off w/ code HEYVIB during the sale. If you’re the Rouge Level (spending $1000+/year), you’ll get a whopping 20% off your purchase this week HEYROUGE. Pretty cool, huh?
If you want to purchase new hair, makeup, or skincare items for summer, this is the perfect time to stock up. Here are nine of my favorite beauty items that I would recommend buying during this sale, and one thing that’s on my wishlist!
Some of my Go-To Skincare Products:
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum: I’ve heard incredible things about Drunk Elephant, and last year I finally got to try them out. I was sent a mailer of products to try from their PR team, and everything was incredible. Without a doubt, the best product I tried was their Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum. It’s $90, but man: it is the best serum I have ever used.
Most of the serums I’ve tried are strictly anti-aging, which is great — but I still get hormonal acne, and my pores are huge. After using this serum for a week, I noticed results: most of my breakouts were kept at bay, and my pores were way less noticeable. I’ve tried a lot of serums, but this one is worth every single penny!
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: I’ve written about this product a million times on my blog already, but I haven’t left home without it for the past three years. It’s a super gentle exfoliant that you can use daily. I usually put mine on at night, right after my cleanser. I love that this product reduces the size of my pores and prevent breakouts on nights where I’m not using a mask.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream: You guys know that I love Caudalie, and I recently added their Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream to my nighttime skincare routine. I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from their Vinoperfect line: it always gives my skin an incredible glow, and it’s the perfect line of products to prep your skin for summer. I love this cream because it doesn’t feel too heavy and isn’t greasy, yet, it’s incredibly hydrating.
Some of my Go-To Hair Products:
- Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Dark Tones: I’m ditching the braids this week (SO EXCITED), and I can’t wait to start using this dry shampoo again. This product works wonders on both my textured hair or any human hair/extensions I might have installed. I love that its formulated for dark hair, and this dry shampoo doesn’t leave my hair looking grey like some other dry shampoos have done in the past. Plus, it adds a ton of much-needed volume in addition to cleaning my hair! P.S. — if you have lighter hair, Moroccanoil also has a dry shampoo for you as well.
- Drybar Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush: Another reason why I’m ready to ditch the braids? The Drybar Brush Crush. I’ve raved about this product not once, but twice on the blog before, and it really is one of the best hair tools that I own. I’ve never seen this product go on sale, so if you want to try it, now’s your chance! It does a fantastic job at smoothing out my hair and making it sleek and straight.
Some of my Go-To Makeup Products:
- Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette: I got this palette last year in a PR package, and I’ve used it almost every single day since. I love how pigmented the colors are in this palette, and it is super versatile. There are shimmery shades that are ideal for a night out or the holiday season, gorgeous jewel tones that pop in the fall, and bold colors that you should try during the spring/summer. I also like to travel with this palette as well, since it’s ideal for pretty much any occasion.
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation: This product is a recent purchase for me, but I love it. If you have combination skin, this foundation is going to work wonders for you (just make sure to use a mattifying primer!) This foundation blends better than almost any foundation I’ve ever had — except for my OG, Estee Lauder Double Wear. I love how this foundation makes me glow, and it makes me look as dewy as J.Lo does. I apply it with a damp beauty blender, and it appears completely natural.
- IT Cosmetics Brushes: To be candid, Ulta has a far superior selection of IT Cosmetics Brushes, but since they’re on sale at Sephora, I’d snag one or two of them if you can this week. 90% of the makeup brushes I own are from IT Cosmetics. I got a few of their brushes in a goodie bag at a conference a few years ago and I’ve been hooked since. They’re incredibly high-quality, and help me apply my makeup flawlessly! This is one beauty investment that is 100% worth it.
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lipstick: To be candid, I did a sponsored campaign with Bobbi Brown for this lipstick last fall, but honestly? It’s one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever had, and I 100% plan on buying more shades of it during the sale this week! It goes on matte and is incredibly long-lasting — even through meals and drinks. Plus, the colors are gorgeous and super pigmented.
One beauty product that’s in my cart to try? The new Dr. Jart+ Focuspot™ Blemish Micro Tip Patch. The spot treatment I have at home right now isn’t cutting it, and this one has pretty amazing reviews so far! Plus, I might have a big photo shoot later this week, and I’ll inevitably get a breakout before it happens, right? Might as well be prepared!
Are you shopping the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale? What are your favorite products you can get at Sephora?
Photos by Tom McGovern