Since I just graduated last week, I decided to take a few shopping trips and treat myself! Can’t let that grad money go to waste, right? I’ve picked up a few great wardrobe staples that I’ve been dying to share with you all (and one fun trendy piece along the way too!)
1. Diamond Mini Affair Crossbody Bag, Rebecca Minkoff: I’m obsessed with this bag. I’ve had my eye on it for a few months now and its amazing! The cognac colored leather goes with everything and I love the quilted detail on the bag. So timeless!
2. Classic Q Card Case, Marc by Marc Jacobs: While I love my full sized Coach wallet, I needed something smaller to hold my cards for the tiny crossbody bags that I wear out. I’m a big fan of this Marc by Marc wallet; it has so many slots and can hold cash as well. It fits into all my going out bags too! This is a much needed upgrade from the Vera Bradley wallet I’ve been rocking since my freshman year of college!
3. Runway Chronograph Watch, Michael Kors: I’ve been wanting this watch for years! So happy to finally own it. I feel like a good watch is something every college graduate needs. Now I don’t have to rely on my iPhone to check the time. I’m starting to feel more like an adult with this piece!
4. Mirror Print Hi-Waist Shorts, Ark & Co: Okay, so this isn’t a staple piece at all, but just look at how fun these shorts are! These will get plenty of wear this season.
5. Afternoon Dress, Madewell: I’m kind of obsessed with Madewell dresses, and this little number is no exception. Such a classic, basic dress that can be dressed up or down with ease. The best part about it is that it’s appropriate to wear to my future big-girl job as well.
What recent purchases have you been raving over?
P.S. – don’t forget to enter my American Eagle Gift Card Giveaway!