Shop the Post:
GINGHAM OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress and Earrings: ℅ Ann Taylor | Bag: Cult Gaia | Shoes: Steve Madden | Lip: NARS ‘Jungle Red’
I love this off the shoulder gingham dress in particular from Ann Taylor because it’s perfect for so many occasions. The length makes it perfect for brunch with your parents, but the trendy off the shoulder silhouette also makes it a great option for dinner and drinks with friends. I added these yellow tassel statement earrings to give this outfit a much-needed pop of color and paired it with my bamboo bag (which is quite the conversation starter, by the way!) and my trusty black heels.
If you’re in need of a few new gingham pieces to jumpstart your spring wardrobe, here are a few of my favorite picks!
- Gingham Pom Pom Scarf: Since it’s still pretty chilly here in the Northeast this spring, I’ve been layering with this adorable gingham scarf lately. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on this piece: the colors are even more stunning in person!
- Arietta Wrap Top: I wore this in a post last week, but it’s one of my new favorite additions to my wardrobe. Now, I just have to perfect my bow tying skills!
- Ruffle Gingham Skirt: This is on my wishlist for sure. I love the pale blue color of this gingham and the gorgeous ruffles!
- Gingham Ruffle Crop Pant: If I still worked a 9-5, I would for sure pick up this gingham crop pant from Ann Taylor. I love Ann Taylor pants because you can choose between a “Modern” and “Curvy” fit, and you always end up with a sleek, tailored pant.
- Gingham Bow Block Heel Sandals: This is another piece I picked up during my latest Ann Taylor shopping haul, and these shoes are incredibly comfortable. Throw them on with jeans or a solid dress, and you’re good to go!