Tis’ the season: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is back in full swing!
I polled you guys on Instagram Stories, and quite a few of you said you weren’t shopping the sale this year, which is understandable, with the pandemic and uncertainty of what Fall is going to look like. For those of you who are shopping the sale this year, I’m going to share my top finds mainly on the blog, my shop page, and LikeToKnow.It.
Just FYI, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be open on the following dates:
August 4-18: Icon Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 7-18: Ambassador Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 10-18: Influencer Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 13-18: Insider Status Cardholders (Early Access)
August 19-30: Open to the Public
If you are shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year, one of the categories I’d recommend looking into is home decor. We’re probably going to be spending a bit more time at home for the rest of 2020, so why not snag some new pieces that will make your place feel more like home? Here are some of my top home decor picks from this year’s NSale!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Decor
- REIDEL Mixed Pack of Red Wine Glasses // My wine nerd is definitely showing with this pick, but REIDEL wine glasses are the crème de la crème of all wine glasses. They’re a favorite of hospitality professionals and sommeliers alike and would make for the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one. Also, let’s face it: we’ll probably need a lot more wine to get through the rest of 2020!
- Voluspa Vermeil Set of 5 Mini Tin Candle // One thing I always love to buy during the NSale is a new set of candles. I like to scoop up either Voluspa or Diptyque candles while they’re on sale because the prices really can’t be beaten. I love that this pack comes with a variety of different scents that will leave your home smelling like perfection.
- Leopard Faux Fur Accent Pillow // Fall is right around the corner, and if you want to switch up your home decor on a budget, throw pillows are a great way to do it. Leopard is pretty much a neutral, and these accent pillows will look flawless in either your bedroom or living room. These pillows come in two different shades of leopard as well, so they’re bound to match any home decor style.
- Set of 4 Cheese Knives // While we’re spending more time at home this year, why not step up your cheese and charcuterie game? This gorgeous set of cheese knives is under $25, and perfect for wine and cheese nights at home and entertaining.
- SMEG ’50’s Retro Style Electric Kettle // Tom and I upgraded to an electric kettle earlier this year, and it is one of the most used appliances we have in our kitchen. I use it regularly for my hot lemon water, tea, ramen…you name it! They’re much faster and easier to use than the standard kettles, IMO. Plus, this SMEG retro style kettle is absolutely adorable and will make a statement!
- Monte Hand Woven Rug // I mean, how chic is this black and white rug? It’s a 2 x 3′ geometric rug that’s less than $40, and it would look fantastic in almost any room in your home.
- DKNY Chatter Rug // While we’re on the topic of rugs, how cute is this DKNY bathroom mat? It’s incredibly plush, modern, and is on sale for less than $20. What a steal!
- Deny Designs Wild Poppy Framed Wall Art // I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of chic wall art options that are available in this year’s NSale! I’m a big fan of this Poppy Wall Art (it’s less than $30!), but you can view the all of the Deny Designs wall art options here.
- Barefoot Dreams In The Wild Throw Blanket // You guys: I finally took the plunge and bought a Barefoot Dreams blanket last year, and it was hands down the best thing I purchased during the sale. They really are worth the hype. In fact, I’m typing this post while wrapped up in one of their blankets! These will sell out fast, so if you want one, put it in your cart ASAP.
- 9-Piece Copper Finish Bar Set // One thing we’ve gotten really good at during quarantine is making cocktails at home. Why not stock your bar cart and get a complete bar set to make any drink you fancy? This 9-piece set is a steal at under $100!
Shop More Home Decor Picks:
Are you shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year? Let me know what you’re looking for below!