Now that I’ve shared a peek inside my living room on the blog, I’m super stoked to announce that I’m redoing my bedroom! I’m teaming up with a local interior designer, Raquel of Petite Decor, and completely revamping my room. I met with her over the weekend and we nailed down a color scheme as well as chatted about some fun elements we’ll be bringing in!
- Skyline Custum Chaise Lounge: Raquel suggested a way for me to rearrange my furniture, and said that I would have room for either a pink chair or a pink chaise lounge. How. Freakin’. Fabulous would this be?
- ‘The Rapids’ Print: I always find myself gravitating toward watercolor art prints, so this hand-drawn piece from Minted really struck me!
- Delpit Pillow: I saw this pillow on Instagram and I knew it had to be mine! This pillow really inspired the pink/gold color palette I want to incorporate in the room.
- Scoppio Sphere: This is a piece I own already, and I think it will fit in perfectly with my new room. I love how affordable it is, and what a fun accent piece it will be for my bookcase!
- Jonah Floor Mirror: Can you guys believe that I don’t have a floor length mirror in my apartment at all? Yes, I’m a terrible fashion blogger! This was at the top of my priority list to bring in.
- Chanel Book Set: I really love the idea of using books as decoration, so I plan on scooping up a few new fashion gal books to place around my bedroom.
- Tallman Headbord: I have mostly dark, IKEA furniture in my room right now and I’m dying to swap it out for lighter furniture! I love this headboard from One King’s Lane; I think the stud materials will provide the perfect amount of sass to my room.
I’ll be debuting my completed room in the next couple of months, so stay tuned!