An appetizer that’s perfect for any cheese lover.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Tillamook Unsalted butter
- 3 cups Tillamook Farmstyle Thick Cut Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shreds
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1–3/4 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/4 cup bread crumbs into 36 greased mini-muffin cups. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and seasonings until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 2 cups Tillamook Farmstyle Thick Cut Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shreds until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in biscuit mix, eggs, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Add macaroni; toss to coat. Spoon about 2 tablespoons macaroni mixture into prepared mini-muffin cups; sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese shreds and bread crumbs.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins