- New Beginnings: I started a new job, so of course I needed to treat myself to cute new stationary from Rifle Paper Co.
- Meet Me at the Barre: I hosted the very first Her Campus Blogger Network meetup for the D.C. area members at Barre Tech. There was a little sweat, a ton of burn and a whole lot of fun!
- Tastebud Delight: I attended a media preview of Chuy’s Restaurant at the brand new Springfield Town Center. This Tex-Mex chain originated in Austin, so I think you guys can get an idea of how delicious it is.
- All in the Details: Rocksbox is amazing, guys. If you’re afraid of jewelry commitment, this is perfect for you. Every month, they send you three jewelry pieces on loan. If you really like the pieces that are sent, you have the option to purchase them. I’m thinking I need to scoop up these Loren Hope earrings. Want to try a month for free? Click here, my friends.
- Sweat & Tone: I got a chance to try Classpass DC and I’m obsessed. For $99, you have unlimited access to the best yoga, pilates, cycling and dance classes in the D.C. area. Needless to say, I’ve been having too much fun trying new studios and I’ve been MIA at my own gym this past month. Oops.
- Halloweekend: Not even gonna lie, I was not into Halloween this year until I saw Lauren Conrad’s DIY mermaid costume. I made the decision last-minute to craft my own ‘Under the Sea’ ensemble and I love how it turned out!
Wow. What a month October has been! I’ve had a lot of really exciting things happen to me in my life. As a result, the blog has been a little quiet lately due to all of these changes. Slowly but surely, I’m getting back on track and hopefully this will be a much more active month for the blog in November 🙂
If you follow along on Instagram, it definitely hasn’t been quiet on that platform. Here’s a quick recap of what I’ve been up to this last month.