2020 has been an interesting year. Gone are the days of commuting to the office for most folks. I know a lot of you reading had to transition to work from home this past spring, and as someone who has worked remotely for the past 4 years, I know it can be a difficult adjustment!
If you have a girl in your life who’s still getting acclimated to the WFH life, why not treat her to a special gift that will upgrade her home office this holiday season? Today, I’m sharing the 10 best Christmas gift ideas for the girl who works from home!
Top 10 Best Christmas Gift Ideas for the Girl Who Works From Home
- Apple Pencil // If you have someone in your life that works with Apple products, the Apple Pencil would be a great fit for them. With an Apple Pencil, you can easily mark up PDFs, jot down handwritten notes, edit photos, create a digital “whiteboard,” and more!
- Weekly Planner Desk Pad // You guys: I love pretty much everything Rifle Paper Co., including this adorable weekly planner desk pad. My workday changes in an instant, so it’s nice to have something in front of me to show me my daily schedule and a place where I can quickly jot down notes from Zoom calls. Plus, it’s aesthetically pleasing and will brighten anyone’s day!
- Monogram Mug // This is a stunning gift under $15 that would make for a great gift for a coworker or a stocking stuffer! For the coffee or tea lover in your life, this monogram mug is absolutely perfect.
- Fluffette Slippers // Let’s face it: when was the last time you wore real shoes while working from home? For Zoom calls, I’m always business up top and cozy on the bottom. I bought these slippers during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and they feel like clouds on my feet. They’re super comfy, and I feel like they give me a bit of arch support as well.
- Dock Wireless Charger // Having a wireless charger and phone stand combo makes me so much more productive during the workday. I never have to worry about my battery running low, and also having my phone sit upright helps me manage alerts and calls. Plus, it’s a sleek addition to my desktop!
- Home Lap Desk // As much as I try to work at my desk, there are some days when I’m just feeling kind of lazy and bring my laptop to the couch. A lap desk will help protect your legs from an overheated laptop and will also help you type a bit more ergonomically correct as well. Plus, this lap desk also has a spot to dock your phone and for a mouse as well!
- Blue Light Glasses // Eye strain is real, my friends. Staring at a screen for hours upon hours a day can cause headaches and may cause you to lose sleep at night. I personally have prescription glasses with blue light lenses, but if someone wears contacts or doesn’t normally wear glasses, these stylish blue light glasses from J.Crew would make for a great and thoughtful stocking stuffer!
- Mug & Warmer Set // Who else is guilty of letting their coffee sit too long on their desk? With this mug and warmer set, you can keep your hot beverage at an optimal temperature for hours. Plus, the base also doubles as a wireless charger!
- A Stylish Folio // I’m a huge stationery fan, and anything from Kate Spade is a solid gift idea in my book! I love this leopard folio, which comes with three undated planner notebooks — it has a daily, weekly, and monthly planner. It will help your Type-A friends stay super organized!
- The Webcam Upgrade // Anyone else realized that their built-in webcam on their laptop is horrible this pandemic? For all of your Zoom calls, this under $100 webcam is a dream! It comes with a built-in ring light and a 4-megapixel sensor with RightLight technology, so your images will be sharp in even the most dreary lighting conditions!
Shop More Work From Home Gift Ideas:
Looking for more gift ideas? Make sure to check out more gift guides here!
What do you think are the best Christmas gift ideas for people who work from home? Let me know in a comment below!