HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
Throw Blanket | Desk Calendar | Burberry Set
Hat | Scarf | Earrings
Brush Set | NYC Book | Candle
Alert: there are only 14 days left until Christmas! How are you guys doing with your holiday shopping? Good? Bad? Are you one of those people who hasn’t picked up any gifts like me?
Today I wanted to share a holiday gift guide for her with ideas that are super budget friendly. Maybe you’re looking for a perfect gift for a coworker and don’t want to spend too much money on it, or perhaps you’re looking for a stocking stuffer or two for a special lady in your life. The gifts in this Holiday gift guide for her scream luxury, but certainly won’t break the bank!
Some of my highlights from the Holiday gift guide for her include:
- This little NYC Book is perfect for the city girl in your life
- I think Volupsa Candles smell fantastic — and this one is less than $30!
- Snag this set of four wine glasses for only $36
- For the girl who’s super organized: she’ll love this Rifle Paper Co. 2018 Planner
- Santa, if you’re listening: I would love to see this eye compact by MAC underneath the tree this year!
Shop More Gift Ideas For Her Under $50:
’tis the season to give back!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, to make your holidays just a little bit sweeter!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until end of day 12/18.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.