Thank you to Walmart+ for sponsoring today’s post! All thoughts and opinions are my own.
October is hands down my favorite month of the year: mainly because it’s spooky season.
Hayrides, decorating with skeletons, stocking up on candy — I am all about it. Before 2020, I spent most of the month of October traveling, but during my time at home a couple of years ago, I could lean in and take advantage of almost everything the Halloween season had to offer. So much so that it inspired a good chunk of my book.
Don’t let the Thanksgiving hype overshadow this holiday — Halloween is a big celebration for the foodies in your life. Today, I’m teaming up with Walmart+ and showing you how to create the perfect Halloween grazing board for your spooky festivities.
Creating the Perfect Halloween Grazing Board
Save on Your Halloween Grazing Board with Walmart+
You don’t have to spend a fortune to create a gorgeous Halloween grazing board. I saved time and money using Walmart Brands for this Halloween grazing board. Walmart offers a variety of keto, vegan, and organic products for a low price, and I didn’t have to sacrifice quality for savings!
Regarding saving time, you can use Walmart+’s Online pickup and delivery if you don’t have time to grocery shop. You can get same-day delivery to your home or coordinate an online pickup if you have time to drive to the store. I’m not a fan of wandering around aimlessly, shopping in a store, and I’m proud to report that I’ve saved hundreds of hours with my Walmart+ membership over the years.
Ready to give Walmart+ a try? New customers can use promo code TRIPLE10 to save $10 off their first three pickup or delivery orders—$ 50 min. Restrictions & fees apply.
Halloween Grazing Board Ingredients
For this Halloween grazing board, here are the products I used:
- Great Value Pretzel Mini Twists
- Fresh Strawberries
- Great Value Skull Sugar Cookie Baking Kit
- Sam’s Choice Milk Chocolate Salted Maple Flavored Bark
- Sam’s Choice Pumpkin Spice Flavored Mini Grahams
- Great Value Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- Great Value Dry-Cured Sliced Prosciutto
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapes
- Great Value Garlic Stuffed Olives
- Real Milk Dipping Chocolate
- Freshness Guaranteed Gala Apples
- Freshness Guaranteed Cookies and Sweets (selection varies by store)
- Great Value Ghost Sprinkle Mix
Halloween Grazing Board Tips & Tricks
Mix Sweet & Savory
When it comes to Halloween food, we naturally think of candy. However, not everyone has a sweet tooth — or the stomach tolerance for ingesting that many sweets.
When hosting, I love to offer my guests a mix of sweet and savory items. For the savory piece of this grazing board, I added some simple cheeses, pretzels, olives, and prosciutto.
Another Kind of Sweet
We’re bound to acquire a lot of candy every Halloween, so why not mix up your grazing board? Instead of your traditional candy corn & candy bars, I opted for sweet pastries, cookies, and elevated chocolates for this grazing board. I’m also a big fan of fruit, and the strawberries and grapes offer a great mix of tart and sweet.
Have Fun With Spooky Decor
- Great Value Spooky Halloween Candy Decorating Kit
- Great Value Halloween 6-Cell Sprinkles Mix
- Great Value Eyeball Sprinkle Mix
- Great Value Ghostly Marshmallow
- Great Value Halloween Pretzel Dipping Kit
What are your plans for Halloween this year? Let me know in the comments below!
Photos by Tom McGovern