1. Passport holder – for the grad who plans on backpacking through Europe the day after graduation.
2. Business card holder – for the grad (or your favorite blogger, ahem) who never stops networking.
3. Grown-up mug – for the grad who knows how to get cozy in style.
4. Pearls with a twist – for the grad who has a timeless sense of style.
5. Aviators – for the effortlessly cool grad on your list.
6. Initial necklace – for the grad who’s obsessed with monograms, this is a more affordable, personalized jewelry option.
$150 & UP:
7. The roomy tote – for the grad who wants to needs to look put together during all of those job interviews.
8. Chronograph watch – for the grad who may or may not be on time.
9. Continental wallet – for the grad who’s building her credit.