Congratulations, Class of 2013 – we did it! After years of papers, exams and dreaded group projects, it’s time to move on to bigger and better things. Graduation is only a few weeks away, and you’ll want to look nothing short of fabulous. After all, graduation day is when the world revolves around you. Here’s a round up of some of my favorite graduation dress options.
1. Spring Standard Dress, Nasty Gal
2. Jamila Contrast Trim Dress, BB Dakota
3. Dorothea Strapless Striped Dress, BCBG
4. Camilla Medallion Lace Dress, Urban Outfitters
White Graduation Dress:
For all my high school followers and/or lovers of little white dresses – there’s an overwhelming amount of white graduation dress options out there. Opt for a dress with a bit of embellishment, whether its eyelet, lace or a contrasting trim. This will jazz up your ensemble and ensure you’ll stand out from the crowd.
1. Eyelet Trail Dress, Madewell
2. Nighttime Pool Party Dress, ModCloth
3. Abby Placement Lace Shift Dress, Nicole Miller
4. Rather Pond of You Dress, Jack by BB Dakota
Lace Graduation Dress:
The best part about a choosing a lace dress for graduation? It’s a timeless staple you’ll want to wear season after season! A lace dress in a bold hue is classic yet incredibly modern. Add some statement jewelry in a contrasting color to add a unique finishing touch.
1. Eloise Shift Dress, Milly
2. Make It Zig Dress, ModCloth
3. Teal and Silver Brocade Dress, LuLu’s
4. Porcelain Style Dress, ModCloth
Printed Graduation Dress:
Graduation is a reason to celebrate, right? Why not get the party started with an eclectic printed dress! Porcelain and chevron prints are all the rage this season, or keep things
1. Ceramics Exhibit Dress, ModCloth
2. Lace Skater Dress w/ Tie Waist, ASOS
3. Lexi On Clouds Dress, Nicole Miller
4. Ellena Jacquard Lace Dress, BCBG
Statement Graduation Dress:
Go big or go home! For all the stylish ladies who want a graduation dress like no other, these one-of-a-kind dresses are calling your name! Bold prints and oversized accents are perfect for a daring fashionista wanting to make a statement on her big day.
Are you graduating this year? What are you planning on wearing?