After a whirlwind year of travel, these travel gift ideas really speaks to my heart this year! In 2019, I’ve spent more time on the road than I have at home, and I’ve learned a thing or two about the best travel gear. Today’s gift guide has the best gift ideas for people who travel on a plane or a train.
Travel Blowdryer | Portable Charger | Cork Globe | Backpack
She Explores Book | Packing Cubes | Travel Pillow
Mask Set | Passport Cover | Luggage Tags
Noise-Cancelling Headphones | Silk Pillowcase | Duffel Bag
Luggage Set | Travel Brushes | Cardigan | Portable Speaker
Gift Ideas for People who Travel
These travel gift ideas include some of my favorite products that I use while traveling on this list, along with some items that I would love to see under my tree this year (hint hint, Santa!) Here are some of my favorite products on this list:
- Bose QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones II: These headphones are probably one of the best investments I’ve made this year, and any frequent flyer in your life will love them. The battery lasts pretty long (I’ve flown to Europe with them without any issues!), and they do a fantastic job at noise-canceling. I’ve sat in front of screaming children on planes while using these headphones and was able to block them out entirely. They’re a lifesaver!
- IT Cosmetics Brush Set: I’ve been using IT Cosmetics’ brushes for a while now, and I’m so happy that I have a travel brush set of theirs! They’re slightly smaller than my full-size brushes, and they come in an adorable fold-up pouch. Often times, I’ll accidentally leave one of my brushes at home, so I love having a travel set of brushes so that I can ensure that I’m carrying all of my essentials!
- Trtl Travel Pillow: Let’s face it — most travel pillows are awkward and aren’t that comfortable. This is hands down the best travel pillow I’ve tried so far. It’s a scientifically proven neck support that comes in several different colors and is machine washable. Plus, it’s only $29.99!
- Packing Cubes: This is something that’s on my list for this year (Santa, if you’re reading this, hint hint!) Packing cubes can be a lifesaver when you’re on long trips. This set comes with four cubes and a water-resistant pouch for wet/dry storage.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir: This travel size version of the Beauty Elixir is a lifesaver! I use this to set my makeup, and it gives me a dewy, refreshed glow. I have a full-size version at home, but this would make for a fabulous stocking stuffer.
- Patchology On The Fly Mask Set: This is hands down one of my favorite mask sets for travel: it comes with two face masks, an eye mask, and a lip mask. It’s perfect for long travel days, and easy to use either on the plane or once you get to your hotel room. Great stocking stuffer!
- Personalized Luggage Tag: Let’s face it: you’re bound to have a bag that looks similar to someone else’s at the airport. A personalized luggage tag can help your bag stand out when it’s on the baggage claim carousel. I love this tag because it comes in 10 different colors and gold foil monogramming.
Shop More Travel Gifts:
What are some of your gift ideas for people who travel? Share in a comment below!