Happy weekend, everyone! If you’re following me along on social media this weekend, you’ll see that I’m headed up to New York and staying at the Cambria hotel & suites New York – Chelsea. I’m so excited for this partnership: an NYC blogger (and one of my friends IRL!), Luckey Alex, will be staying at the Cambria hotel & suites Washington D.C., and I’ll be swapping places with her in NYC. We both made itineraries for each other, and I can’t wait for both Alex to see some local gems in D.C., and for me to check out new places in NYC!
If you want to follow along on social media this weekend, search the hashtag #CambriaBloggerShuffle to keep tabs of me and Alex’s adventures!
Side note: I will totally be doing some holiday shopping while I’m in NYC! If you know of someone who’s a frequent traveler, here are some amazing pieces that would make great gifts or stocking stuffers!
- Passport holder: It’s super convenient to just carry a passport holder while traveling than having to fumble with both a passport and wallet! I stick a credit card or two in my holder just to make my life easier at the airport.
- Travel slippers: I’m not a fan of cold hotel room floors, so I always pack a pair of travel slippers with me!
- Portable phone charger: That dreaded moment when you hop on a bus and the outlets don’t work, or you’re in the middle of a cross country flight and your battery is about to die? A portable charger will save your life!
- Fresh luggage: If you’re on a budget, a chic carry-on or duffel bag will do! I can’t get enough overnight bags, small suitcases and big ol’ pieces of luggage.
- A good shawl: It can get a bit chilly on planes and trains no matter what the season is, so I usually travel in a t-shirt and shawl combo. Shawls are super easy to tuck away when you don’t need them, but can also double as a blanket!
- Wall Art: For when your frequent flyer actually has a minute at home, this gold foil city map is one-of-a-kind!
- Travel Sleep Mask: You know when you’re stuck in a middle seat and the person next to the window won’t close the window? These will save your life!