So, it’s officially spring. Not that Mother Nature got the memo or anything (I woke up yesterday morning and saw flurries. Really?) Nevertheless, I’m still incredibly excited for the new season and I’m dying to try out some of the new trends spring has to offer. Since I’m finishing my last semester of undergrad ever and I’m about to be swimming in student loan debt, I figure I’d keep my spring wishlist picks a little more realistic and keep all these items under $50 each.
1. Boatneck Tee, J.Crew, $42.50
2. Sharp Edges Clutch, Nasty Gal, $48.00
3. Doubleweave Pencil Skirt, Target, $22.99
4. Daisy Stud Earrings, Marc by Marc Jacobs, $48.00
5. Runway Print iPhone Case, Rebecca Minkoff, $38.00
6. Casey Flat, Cocunuts, $49.00
7. Avenue Maintain, Essie, $8.00
See? You can even nab a few mid-range designer pieces on a budget!
P.S. – Worried about Google Reader’s eminent demise? Be sure to follow me on Facebook or Bloglovin‘ to stay in the loop!