Who doesn’t love a cozy, plaid shirt during the fall/winter season? I practically live in mine this season! However, since I pride myself on being the ultimate girly-girl, I like to give my plaids a twist. Here’s a fun, glamorous way to wear your plaids during the holiday season.
1. Checkered Flannel Boyshirt, Madewell, $69.50
2. Scallop Teardrop Bib Necklace, Forever 21, $13.80
3. Ecote Double Slit Maxi Skirt, Urban Outfitters, $69
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Bag, Nordstrom, $195
5. Joust Bootie, DV by Dolce Vita, $129
Who says plaid is simply for lumberjacks and hipsters? Mix in some trendy items, like a maxi skirt and a bootie, add a bit of sparkle with a statement necklace, and you’ve got one fabulous ensemble.