You know you have a distinct sense of style whenever your friends and loved ones say “I felt like you when I was wearing ___________ (insert item of clothing/accessory).” In my case, flouncy skirts, button-up shirts and big statement necklaces are all staples that I’ve become known for. What can I say? I’m the ultimate girly girl.
1. Silk Sheffield Shirt, Madewell, $120
2. Midas Mesh Bib, BaubleBar, $44
3. Essie ‘Mirror Metallics – Good as Gold’, Nordstrom, $8
4. Floral Print Swoosh Skirt, Topshop, $84
5. Little Edie Purse, J.Crew, $168
6. ‘Gilly’, DV by Dolce Vita, $56
There you have it, the quintessential ‘Alicia’ outfit! Want to be a part of Friday Fancies as well? Sign up at Long Distance Love to start participating in these fabulous weekly style challenges!