We’re less than a month away from Christmas, and it’s time to think about a gift for arguably the most important woman in your life: your mother!
Since Black Friday is only a few days away, now is the ideal time to snag a gift (or two!) for mom. Shopbop has a pretty amazing sale going on from now until December 1st: you can get 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders $800+. You don’t have to wait until Friday to snag some of the best gifts for mom!
On the hunt for a unique, thoughtful gift for mom this year? Below are some of my favorite picks this season. Happy shopping!
Best Giftsfor Mom
Robe | Eye Mask | Slippers
Tote Bag | Hoop Earrings
Nespresso Machine | Electric Kettle | Smart Mug
Personalized Necklace | Weighted Blanket
Carry-On Luggage | Cashmere Sweater | PJ Set
If you’re stumped for a gift idea for mom this year, here are some neat ideas I’ve stumbled upon:
- A Smart Mug. This is perfect for the coffee or tea lover in your life! This smart mug will keep your beverage at the ideal temperature (between 120-135°F). You can pair the mug with your smartphone and set your temperature, receive notifications, customize presets, and more!
- The $100 Cashmere Sweater. Every holiday season, Everlane debuts their line of $100 cashmere sweaters and you guys…they’re amazing. I own two of them myself. The quality is absolutely incredible, considering the price, and hands down, these are my favorite sweaters in my closet. I’m sure mom will love them as well!
- A Weighted Blanket. A weighted blanket can reduce anxiety and promote better sleep. And I think all moms out there deserve the best night of sleep possible!
- A Custom House Portrait. If you’re looking for a super unique gift, this custom house portrait I found on Etsy is extra-special. You can commission a watercolor portrait of your family home from your mother, and add the latitude and longitude, and additional custom text.
- Luggage She’ll Get Compliments On. When was the last time your mom bought a new set of luggage? Chances are, it was probably a decade (or two) ago! I’m a big fan of this Delsey Carry-On, and it’s held up very well for me over the years!
- A Personalized Necklace. Jennifer Zeuner is a bit of a splurge, but you can personalize pretty much any type of jewelry with them — and it’s going to be high quality.
Which of these best gifts for mom ideas do you like the most? Share in a comment below!
Shop More Best Gifts for Mom:
We’re making a list and checking it twice!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon or VISA Gift Card,
just in time to complete your holiday wish list!
Simply enter below by completing the Rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 12/11.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway, you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking, and subscribing to newsletters.