Ok, I have a love/hate relationship with Valentine’s Day. My inner girly-girl loves all the pink, hearts, and fun accessories that come with the holiday, however, I’m not the biggest fan of all the V-Day hype. You should show your love to friends, family and significant others everyday, right? However, whether you have a Valentine or not, you should treat yourself to your own Valentine’s Day present.
1. Sheer Heart Tight, Urban Outfitters
2. Wooden Heart Earrings, Tory Burch
3. Zinke Lace Crop Bralette, Free People
4. Scattered Heart Cami, Tibi
5. All My Love Dress, Nasty Gal
6. Love Me iPhone 5 Case, Urban Outfitters
7. Glitter Nail Polish, Deborah Lippman
I love this dress for a hot date. It’s sexy without being too flashy or overexposed. For a night out with girlfriends, throw on one of the Tibi Valentine’s Day collection pieces. This heart silk tank would look fabulous under a cream blazer. For those celebrating being single, this iPhone case and these Tory Burch earrings are fabulous gifts for yourself. Show your love for the rest of winter with these heart printed tights. Treat yourself to a sassy new piece of lingerie and a fabulous mani and you’re ready for the big day.