Shop the Post:
Friday, Friday — man, this week was a whirlwind! I can’t believe it’s over. If you’re still shopping the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I’m slowly but surely sharing my purchases as they come in. I picked up this fabulous satin ruffle hem romper and I immediately wore it out and about while I was in New York for the heat wave. I love that it’s one of the few #NSale purchases that I picked up that I can wear both now and later!
One thing that was super exciting this week? I got a brand new computer! My old laptop was painfully slow, and it usually took me an hour (sometimes more!) to edit my blog photos in Photoshop and then get my content into WordPress. Now, it takes significantly less time to GSD, so I plan on using the spare time I have to work on my newsletter. Subscribe now for exclusive content, sale alerts and blog tips — I’ll only send this out once a week, so I’m not bombarding your inbox!
- Get a peek at what’s inside my summer beauty bag
- There’s a $50 giveaway to Mixology (and it will take you 5 seconds to enter!)
- Sharing my tips and tricks on how to de-stress after traveling
- Can’t afford to travel? Here’s why you should opt for a staycation
What I’m Loving: Nordstrom Sale Home Edition
Y’all: I’m legit obsessed with this sale. Now that I’ve shared and ordered my clothing picks, I wanted to share some of the home pieces that I’m currently lusting over!
- This picnic set is perfect for an adorable wine + cheese date
- How cool are these home state glasses? Customize them to show love for your own state!
- I’m loving this ban.do 17-month planner!
- Pretty sure this rug would look amazing in my new apartment!
Romper: ASTR | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: ℅ Armani Exchange | Necklace: ℅ Taudrey | Earrings: ℅ Kendra Scott
Photos by Tom McGovern