Unless you’ve been living under a fashion rock for the past few months, you know that mint is one of the hottest colors this season. This fresh pastel shade is flattering on nearly any skin tone and is a refreshing hue to kick off these warmer months. I’m completely obsessed with this color and here are a few things I want to pick up before the end of the season!
1. French Sole Drama Suede Loafers, Shopbop, $150
2. Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch, ASOS, $27
3. Pistachio Gelato Dress, Modcloth, $60
4. Garment Dyed Ankle-Zip Toothpick Jean, J.Crew, $125
5. Camden Knit in Mint, Nasty Gal, $65
What’s your favorite shade to rock this spring?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my fabulous giveaway! Last day to enter is April 20th!