Well, now that I’ve shared my favorite street style looks from my peers on College Fashionista, it’s time to share some of my own highlights from 2012. Style-wise, 2012 was a fun year. I played around with plenty of colors, patterns and prints. Next year I’m graduating and off to the “real world,” so it will be interesting to see how my playful sense of style will translate into a work environment.
Top 5 Looks
Top 5 Moments of 2012
- Making the Dean’s List for both spring and fall 2012 semesters
- Taking my first ever road trip to Miami (and yes, it IS a long drive from Richmond!)
- Learning to balance a part-time job while & a full class schedule
- Finally took the time to explore more of what RVA has to offer!
- Biggest, semi-corny lesson I’ve learned: you’ve gotta rely on yourself for happiness. Not your friends, not any boyfriends, just YOU.
Top 5 New Year’s Resolutions
- Cut out the shopping sprees and learn to manage my finances better
- Cook more and eat healthier (not trying to lose weight, just trying to get healthy!)
- Branch out of my “comfort zone” and continue to meet new people & try new things while in Richmond
- Develop my writing skills even further
- Work hard and play hard during my very last semester of undergrad (ahh, graduation is so close!)
Thanks for reading! What are some of your 2012 highlights and/or 2013 resolutions?