Oh my god, moving is the worst.
Um, hello. I have 10 days before the move. TEN. I need to finalize movers, set up utilities and renter’s insurance, order a second storage unit for my clothes…I might never, ever move ever again. This is a lot guys!
Even though this is pretty stressful, I’m still super stoked to get out of D.C. and start the next chapter.
Dang. I’ve been churning out posts this week, so I’m not surprised if you missed something on here!
- My bikini body and all its flaws made it’s unretouched debut
- The first part of my Phoenix travel diary went live
- Help your girl pick out a new pair of glasses (yes, my eyesight is awful)
- On why people kind of suck when you’re about to move
What I’m Loving
- One of my favorite Rebecca Minkoff bags is on major sale right now
- This embroidered cargo jacket is perfect for this weird in-between weather rn
- You can pre-order the acrylic version of the “it bag” of the season
- Thinking I need to scoop up a gold foil Virginia map to put in my new apartment
Live Like a Local
- JRINK is back on 14th street, and the shop is the most adorable! They’re hosting grand opening celebrations all this weekend, get a juice, upload a photo for the ‘gram, and be happy!
- It’s Mother’s Day weekend, plus graduation weekend for a zillion colleges in the area, so the city might be a little dead. I highly recommend getting in to some of my favorite brunch spots while the city is quiet!